There are plenty of possibilities for activities to try out while travelling in Vietnam.
Here are some suggestions – where the climate, the traditions of the country and geography are taken into consideration.
- Swimming. Weather is warm, og the country is full of tropical beaches
- Watersports. Kitesurfing in Mui Ne og diving in Phu Quoc
- Cycling. Outside major cities like Hoi An og Mekong Delta, it’s a popular activity among tourists
- Hiking. Having all this scenery, this is obvious thing to do. Sapa and Dalat are very suited for hiking in nature.
More relaxing activities:
- Spa. Very popular among Vietnamese, and easy to find everywhere
- Tai Chi or yoga. Vietnamese do it themselves. Many resorts offer this.
- Cooking classes and “food on foot”.
- Kayaking in Halong Bay